Carilion Clinic announced Thursday that it will spend $30 million to convert part of Tanglewood Mall into a hub for its growing children’s services. Carilion signed a lease to take over 150,000 square feet, which includes the spaces vacated by J.C. Penney and Miller-Motte Technical College. Abernathy said soon after Blackwater purchased Tanglewood Mall in 2016, it began talking with Carilion.
- After it was announced last week that Tanglewood would be getting some tasty new dining options in 2022, Roanoke County said in a tweet …Read More »
- Several eateries and a dental office will be housed in two new outparcel buildings at Tanglewood Mall in Roanoke County. The new tenants include …Read More »
- BEULAH, Fla. – Beulah’s new Publix-anchored shopping center is on track to become the area’s largest shopping center, according to the developers. “Nine Mile …Read More »
- A new Publix location in the metro area will open next week. The Market Place at The Bray in Vestavia Hills opens at 7 …Read More »
- Michaels plans to open a store at Tanglewood Mall, its second location in Roanoke. John Abernathy, president of Blackwater Resources, which owns Tanglewood Mall, …Read More »