Carilion Clinic announced Thursday that it will spend $30 million to convert part of Tanglewood Mall into a hub for its growing children’s services. Carilion signed a lease to take over 150,000 square feet, which includes the spaces vacated by J.C. Penney and Miller-Motte Technical College. Abernathy said soon after Blackwater purchased Tanglewood Mall in 2016, it began talking with Carilion.
- Carilion Clinic plans to begin treating patients this fall at its new hub for children’s services at Tanglewood Mall. Carilion Children’s Tanglewood Center, which …Read More »
- The construction of additional outparcel buildings will bring two new restaurants to Tanglewood Mall: Chili’s Grill & Bar and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. The new …Read More »
- The wait is just about over for Beulah area residents who have anxiously awaited their own neighborhood Publix super market. The Nine Mile Crossing …Read More »
- After it was announced last week that Tanglewood would be getting some tasty new dining options in 2022, Roanoke County said in a tweet …Read More »
- Several eateries and a dental office will be housed in two new outparcel buildings at Tanglewood Mall in Roanoke County. The new tenants include …Read More »