Carilion Clinic announced Thursday that it will spend $30 million to convert part of Tanglewood Mall into a hub for its growing children’s services. Carilion signed a lease to take over 150,000 square feet, which includes the spaces vacated by J.C. Penney and Miller-Motte Technical College. Abernathy said soon after Blackwater purchased Tanglewood Mall in 2016, it began talking with Carilion.
- Plans are moving forward to open a new McDonald’s restaurant and a boutique that will be part of the Newmans Crossing mixed-use development in …Read More »
- ROANOKE, VA – Birmingham, AL-based Blackwater Resources, LLC announces the arrival of Skechers USA, Inc., at Tanglewood, the 800,000 SF mixed-use center that sits …Read More »
- Originally posted at: https://www.newsherald.com/story/business/2022/04/14/panama-city-north-shopping-center-bringing-publix-up-350-new-jobs/7287954001/ PANAMA CITY — Development projects continue to grow Panama City North, bringing more businesses and another grocery store to the …Read More »
- Carilion Clinic plans to begin treating patients this fall at its new hub for children’s services at Tanglewood Mall. Carilion Children’s Tanglewood Center, which …Read More »
- The construction of additional outparcel buildings will bring two new restaurants to Tanglewood Mall: Chili’s Grill & Bar and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. The new …Read More »