The 165,000-square-foot shopping center is being developed by a joint venture between Blackwater Real Estate and Hutton. The Shopping Center Group, in charge of leasing for the project, has announced a list of tenants including Sprouts Farmers Market, HomeGoods and Michaels.
- The Guitar Center, which offers lessons, repairs and rentals, will open an 11,000-square-foot store at 3023 Peoples St. in Johnson City in 2020. “The new store …Read More »
- Business leaders say this isn’t urban sprawl but intentional development in Trinity they hope will entice more people to live and work in this …Read More »
- A partnership between two developers, Alabama-based Blackwater Real Estate and Tennessee-based Hutton, has completed The Village at Mitchell Ranch, a 161,000-square-foot shopping center near …Read More »
- Pasco County’s newest retail destination is preparing for a major grand opening, although some of its resident business are already greeting customers before the …Read More »
- As long as they don’t mind a little noise and a little dust, those who pass by the crossing of State Road 54 and …Read More »