A partnership between two developers, Alabama-based Blackwater Real Estate and Tennessee-based Hutton, has completed The Village at Mitchell Ranch, a 161,000-square-foot shopping center near Tampa. Read the rest of the article at Shopping Center Business here.
- ROANOKE, VA – Birmingham, AL-based Blackwater Resources, LLC announces the arrival of Skechers USA, Inc., at Tanglewood, the 800,000 SF mixed-use center that sits …Read More »
- Originally posted at: https://www.newsherald.com/story/business/2022/04/14/panama-city-north-shopping-center-bringing-publix-up-350-new-jobs/7287954001/ PANAMA CITY — Development projects continue to grow Panama City North, bringing more businesses and another grocery store to the …Read More »
- Carilion Clinic plans to begin treating patients this fall at its new hub for children’s services at Tanglewood Mall. Carilion Children’s Tanglewood Center, which …Read More »
- The construction of additional outparcel buildings will bring two new restaurants to Tanglewood Mall: Chili’s Grill & Bar and Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen. The new …Read More »
- The wait is just about over for Beulah area residents who have anxiously awaited their own neighborhood Publix super market. The Nine Mile Crossing …Read More »